FloEFD is full featured 3D computational fluid dynamics solution which helps design engineers conduct up-front, concurrent CFD analysis using familiar MCAD interface (CATIA V5, SolidWorks, Creo and Siemens NX).
Concurrent CFD allows optimization of product performance and reliability while also reducing physical prototyping and development costs, without time or material penalities.
- Embedded in the leading CAD systems for concurrent design simulation
- Easy to use with full-featured 3D fluid flow and heat transfer analysis
- Numerous engineering models such as porous media, PCB and LED model
- Electronics cooling module for detailed thermal modeling of electronic models
- HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) module for detailed modeling of HVAC applications, including comfort parameters
- Automated Cartesian immersed boundary mesher
- Advanced module for more detailed modeling of advanced flow features such as combustion and hypersonic flow
- LED module for more accurate thermal modeling of LEDs and other lighting sources with LED thermal model and Monte Carlo radiation model
- Up to 75% faster simulation cycle with CAD embedded Concurrent CFD
Contact our technical team for more information