UNI Script is the solution, the intellectual property of the CADCAM Group, created in 2012 as a universal solution for the most common user requests when creating a drawing in CATIA V5.
Our users greatly facilitate the transfer of data from 3D designs to 2D designs, thus reducing the amount of manual data editing on the drawings.
The UNI Script allows you to edit and view the component properties or calculate the mass and volume values based on the constructed shapes and the materials you have assigned.
• Creating and editing component properties in CATIA through user interface
• Creating Title Block with component properties in MS Excel document
• Creating Title Block with component properties in CATIA Draft document
• Automatically writing the document properties in Title Block
• Creating and refreshing the table with sequence of changes over the document
• Configurable checking of the assembly components, and entering these values in the drawing
• Facilitates transfer from 3D design to drafting